Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

We had a lot of treats this weekend and I am not just talking about our obscene candy consumption. Our good friends Ricky and Cara Williams came to visit this weekend with their adorable kids; Clair and little Ricky. It was also Kevin 34th birthday and Abbey went Trick or Treating for the first time. What a fun weekend!

Our wonderful friends the Williams who travel every year to come for Kevin's birthday. We love them!
Clair and Abbey playing at the park after the SLO kids costume parade at downtown farmers market.
Abbey twirling in her Dorothy costume. She LOVES her Dorothy costume. She literally lived in it all week, twirling where ever she went.
Carving pumkins.
Of course we had to have a Dora pumpkin.
And last night we went trick or treating with some friends.The kids had such great costumes: from left to right Steward is a monkey, Abbey is Dorothy, Davey is an elephant, Wyatt is a garbage man (don't you love his trash bin that his dad made for him:) and little Huck is a hamburger. Such cute kids!!
The first house: I think both Kevin and I had this moment as Abbey was walking up to the first door of, wow she is growing up fast.
Davey said if I can't have candy I'm gonna sleep.
brother and sister picture. We're thinking maybe next year we'll dress them up as lambs and we will be shepherds, since they are the little Lamb kids.
What did you dress up as for Halloween?

8 comments:

  1. I was a Zombie - no costume required, just a year and a half of not sleeping through the night and you're all set! :)

    Loved the elephant costume! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo cute, love the pics! hi Jen :) I was Mary Poppins. . .good times. can't wait to see you and the fam soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I'm thinking next year Abbey is going to have her own opinion on what she wants to be--I know what it's like having an opinionated little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVEEEEE the little lamb and shepherd idea. You have to do it! Jenn that would be incredible. Pictures are adorable. Looks like you had such a fun weekend! I miss you. Get to see you Friday. Excited about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a frazzled mom. Seriously don't know if I even got out of my pajamas. But, kids had so much fun-minus the constant melting down :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I like the lamb idea. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. frugal last-minute costume: rach, korin, xtina and i wrapped ourselves in TP and went as mummies.
    so ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh and I LOVE the elephant and dorothy costumes.

    ReplyDelete