Friday, November 5, 2010

6 months

Davey is 6 months old to day. I can't believe how fast these months have gone by. It is definitely not easy. I get frustrated, sometimes angry with my lack of sleep or I wish I could wear a shirt that doesn't have baby puke on it or I want to cry sometimes cause I don't feel like I know what I am doing with these contantly changing little ones. But then I look at my baby with his toothless wide mouthed smile it just melts away any feelings of frustration . And when I hear the unhindered, out of control, roaring laughter of my little girl brought on by simply watching the rain run across the car window, it wells up this joy inside of me that pushes out any feelings of inadequacy. Yes some days are hard but I love life with my kids. So today I have overwhelming feelings of thankfulness and I feel blessed. So glad you are in our life Davey!!
At 6 months Davey likes
  • jumping in the Johnny Jumper
  • loves and I mean loves Abbey
  • cuddling
  • his orange monkey
  • being on his stomach
He is rolling over, pushing up on his hands, still waking up once a night, and puts anything in his month that comes near his hand.

We love you Davey!!

3 comments:

  1. happy 1/2 year Davey!! Please stop growing so I can knit you something that fits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Davey...and I REALLY love his Momma. she is a blessing from God, to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. print those pictures out ASAP! they are the best.

    ReplyDelete