Thursday, October 28, 2010

3 Speckled Hens

I am finally getting to post about one of my favorite antique fairs; Three Speckled Hens. It is an outdoor fair with antiques and old stuff that happens twice a year. The prices are decent. They aren't garage sale price but definitely better then what you would find in an antique store. Usually I drag Kevin along with me but this time Kevin watched the kids while my friend Amanda and I were in heaven looking at all the beautiful old things.

Here is Amanda modeling the new hat I got for Abbey's future dress up box. Isn't so fun!
I also got a great deal on an old trunk. You can see a corner of it by Amanda's hand in the picture below. But when I got it home it doubled in size. Definitely didn't realize how big it was. woops. There was great vintage Christmas stuff. I just loved the holiday feel.

So many fun vintage things! Do you want to come with me in May!


1 comment:

  1. Wow. I am so bummed I missed out on this gem. Sad! But YES I am so in for the one in May. Can't wait to see that trunk of yours!

    ReplyDelete