Thursday, June 24, 2010

My cute kids

For the past week and a half Kevin has been in Orange County working with the student teams that are going over seas this summer so I have been home with the kids. It has definitely been hard at times since both kids are waking up at night (multiply times, sigh). But we have had fun and their have been plenty of cute moments.

Such as Abbey reading to Davey from her princess coloring book.
And then telling him he has to pray, followed by a very loud prayer.
David has started smiling which always makes my heart felt.
And there have been many times my shoulder has been used as a pillow.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh, Jenn. They ARE so, so cute!!! I wish I was there to hear Abbey's loud prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great!!! Cute cute kids!! And you're going to have awesome legs from doing so many deep squats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have the cutest kids! Davie looks like his dad. Love the smile. Makes my heart melt too.

    ReplyDelete