Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Love This Guy

A couple days a couple I was feeling pretty humbled. I am reading this book Stepping Heavenward and it is rocking my world. It makes me want to be a better wife and mother and love Jesus more. Hence the humbling after a long day in 100 degree heat and trying to get Abbey to nap for 3 hours and me not reacting the way I want to toward anyone. So, since Abbey was determined not to sleep we had to get out of the house. And when we got home Kevin, my amazing husband had made us dinner. It was a gourmet meal: mac and cheese, corn for the can and pot stickers. He pan fried the pot stickers so he went all out. All joking aside I was so thankful. And besides dinner we had left me a surprise: my favorite ice cream (Ben and Jerry's coffee with health bar), my favorite wine, my favorite candy (Toblerone) and a chick flick, all with little love notes. What a guy! Right?!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome Jenn! I'm glad you have such a sweet, caring husband to spoil you every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously good job, Kevin! I would like to point out, as well, that Heath bar blizzards and toblerone are also my favorites-a discovery that will now allow us a few more fun things to indulge in next time I come visit, Jenn! He he he...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn!!! I found you on Blogspot!!! Did not know you were here...I have one, too! So glad to get to keep up with you and your beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete