Saturday, November 7, 2009

I apologize for my absence

I can't believe it have been 2 months sense my last post. So many times I have had fun things I wanted to share but I have had some distractions. First my parents came to visit and we soaked up every minute with them. (We miss you mom and dad) But then school started the day they left and our lives are crazy those first five weeks. But the biggest hindrance has been falling asleep on the coach at 9pm and the relentless nausea very night that starts at 5pm that incapacitates me. I am being a little dramatic but you might be wondering what is going on. Well, some of you moms probably guessed it (or you already know), Yes we are pregnant again!! We couldn't be more excited for baby lamb #2. He or she is due May 6th!
This is our little lamb baby. Sorry this picture is so small. The doctor says everything is going well and we are both healthy. Praise God! Sadly I am not aloud to run during my pregnancy but Abbey and I have been walking a lot. Well, maybe this post will get me on a role again because I hope to share some of our fall adventurers.

3 comments:

  1. That's right! Love that little Lamb baby. And my other little Lamb baby, too! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're pumped for you guys! Cute little pic, there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for little Lamb Babies!!!! Congrats guys. :o)

    ReplyDelete