Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So I promised to post some pictures so here they are...

This is my mom entertaining Abbey in a long day in the car. She did a great job because Abbey was a "5 star" baby that day.
After much deliberation on whether or not to go to the Rochester Children's Museum or the Buffalo Zoo we decided on the zoo since it was such a warm day. My mom said the Buffalo zoo is the oldest zoo in the US (it's actually the 3rd oldest- you were close mom) and it sure looked liked it. But I loved its old charm with its old lanterns and stone walls. We had a blast looking at the huge elephants, the really smelly gorillas, the crazy monkeys and an escaping peacock.

Abbey and my dad sitting by the fire. They are so cute together.


The last picture before Abbey and I left for California. I miss you mom and dad.

4 comments:

  1. love it. love your family. love them. now I miss them and they're not even my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO, so so so so so exciting! I am so glad you have a fun blog! yeah, we will be blog buddies! your family is totally adorable! I love Abbey! Miss her so much!

    BTW...they do suggest washing the diapers I got first in cold, then in hot. I'm not sure if it's a must, though. very easy to find out, though. their customer service is awesome. i've called lots of times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world, Jenn! We miss you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo glad you have joined the blogging world! YAY!!!! Love all the pictures of sweet Abbey! And your parents have not aged in the past decade, but somehow I have...what's their secret?!

    ReplyDelete