Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hair Cut

The last time I cut hair was when I shaved off Kevin's side burn. I don't know what made me think that things would go any better this time around but I cut Abbey's hair this Monday. I didn't shave off her hair but her bangs are quite short now.


We have been playing outside more these days since Abbey can walk. Lately she has just loved playing with this pull-along-dog and the popper toy that every kid grows up with. She usually wants me to chase her with the dog but she wants full control of the popper. She drags that thing all around the house bringing it's crazy loud popping sounds where ever she goes. It's so fun to watch her grow up. I just love being a mom.

3 comments:

  1. That green chair is stellar. You're birthday gift matches it perfectly...he he he...oh, and your kid's cute too :) way to go on that haircut

    ReplyDelete
  2. her bangs may be a little short...but she's wearing pearls...it all balances out. she is so awesome and so are you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop thinking about that chair. It's distracting me from my job. It's so marvelous! What a find. Never get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete