Monday, July 19, 2010

Sand, More Sand and a Little Sunburn

I don't know if I have said this before but I never was a beach person. I personally LOVE the mountains! But with kids they have so much fun at the beach and so I have become a fan of the beach. However I am still not a fan of the sand that gets in everything and you wouldn't catch me diving into the cold ocean.

This past weekend it worked out that a bunch of friends with kids could go to Avila beach. And we had a blast...

Abbey loves playing in the sand. She was by far the messiest kid, covered in sand from head to toe (literally).

Davey loved the sound of the waves, he fell asleep despite the fact that he had to use a pink flower blanket. Oh and you can see Abbey and Wyatt playing in the background.
Me and my friend Amy in front of our killer beach spot.
Staff friends: the Zellers and the Goodsons.
Such a cute picture of the first steps in the ocean: Wyatt, Amy, Abbey, Lauren, and Kevin
We ended the day with ice cream at Avila Barn and long naps.

1 comment:

  1. Hi My Friend! Miss and Love you. I keep thinking of you, because you had to wait so long for something you thought would be happening so soon : ). As of Last week, they still say he was probably under 7 lbs...I think I've gotten to the point where I am not sure that he will actually EVER be born.

    ReplyDelete