Wednesday, April 14, 2010

About to Pop! Is it a Boy or Girl?

I went to the doctor today and she said that the baby could come any day. She said she might see me this weekend! What! That sent Kevin and I into needing to take a couple deep breathes. This baby is definitely coming early and no wonder, look at how big I am.
The last couple weeks Abbey has really taken an interest in the baby. She wants to see the baby and hug the baby and kiss the "baby". Slightly inconvenient when we are out in public when she starts lifting up my shirt. The whole thing is so cute and special. And I am praying she likes the baby as much once he or she is here.
Speaking of he or she, what is your vote on if we are having a boy or girl? Abbey is insisting baby is a girl. "I want a small sister", she says. So there's one vote for girl.

13 comments:

  1. Oohhhhhh you are SO cute with your giant belly!!! I love it. And Abbey is so big and so cute also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so, though I have this gut feeling that you're having a girl...I'd really like to put a vote in for boy number 1-This is purely because I want our children to match. (This is also my vote for you to have additional little people)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a girl! I think...
    Good luck Jenn! Let me know if you need any help with anything..we live so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is adorable! And since I am not near you guys, I will vote with Abbey. Kids have some kind of sixth sense I think... Good luck this weekend, maybe. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this may be my favorite blog entry ever. jenn, you and abbster are beautiful.
    also, I think a boy would be fun but I want whatever abbey wants, so a small girl it is! but yikes... maybe less drama down the road if it's brother? but if it's a boy, will kevin say no more? let's hope not. :)
    see, this is why I'd want to know if it's boy or girl early: prevents all the second-guessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you will get a super girly girl :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know!! Aagh! Boy?? Can't wait to hear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. According to the FACT that every staff couple at SLO is always girl first and then boy... it seems you have no choice but to have a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd put my money on a boy based on that belly....??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope it's a boy, unless it's born on the 23rd.

    ReplyDelete