Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day and Abbey's Dedication




It has been awhile since I last posted because i have been sick and things have been busy but I couldn't help myself after such a good Mothers Day. The morning started off with a hand made note from Abbey wishing me a Happy Mother's day and a gift from Kevin. Actually it was my second gift. Early this week a box of fancy chocolates came in the mail which we polished off in 2 days. and that was with "self control". Yikes! But that morning the Martha Steward Encyclopedia of Crafts was on the dining table! Hundreds of pages of beautiful crafts. I thought he had forgotten but of course he remember and I left very loved. Thank you Kevin!

Then we were off to church where Abbey was dedicated. It was a sweet moment as our church family prayed for her and we committed to raising her in the love of Christ. I couldn't believe Abbey let Pastor Ron hold her. But half way through the prayer she leaned over for me to hold her and she said "Ma Ma" into the mic in her super cute voice. At that moment I was in heaven, felt so proud and thankful to be a mother.

6 comments:

  1. You are such a hot mama! And you have the cutest family ever! Tell Kevin, "Good Job," on the gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for your happy day! I'm glad you guys are all feeling better. And...I'm lovin' the pig tails

    ReplyDelete
  3. *ahem* I think Abbey needs to take prayer time a little more seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't get over the piggy tails. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Just got your message on my blog...would love to give you the info. Just email me at annelograsso@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete