Monday, May 25, 2009

A Berry Fun Day




The other day Misty, Emma, Abbey, and I went to a local U-pick strawberry patch. Of course my friend Misty had strawberry outfits for the girls. Above is Abbey showing off her cute hat for us. And below is her friend Emma, clearly they are good friends.


A little play time before we go...

And then strawberry picking and eating begins.



Abbey is crazy for berries so she wasn't into the photo shot that Misty and I were trying to have. She just wanted to eat!!

At times I wasn't picking them fast enough for her so she would pick one herself and eat the stem and all.
I think she ate her body weight in strawberries that afternoon along with a quite a bit of dirt. Luckily it was an organic farm so we didn't have to worry about pesticides. We can't wait to go again.

6 comments:

  1. This is the greatest thing I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to an organic strawberry farm!!!! Abbey is so pretty and so fun, Jenn! She's just like her mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE!!! And what fun! My boys would love that kind of activity. Connor would like to pick the berries and Keegan would enjoy eating them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. I'm sure my kids would love to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! how did the jam session go? We are so excited to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete