Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

know it has been a week since Thanksgiving but I had to share. Our holiday was a mix of high and lows. Our high was celebrating Thanksgiving a couple days early with Kevin's sister Denise.
As you can see Davey was a fan of his 1st Thanksgiving.
We had fun making an apple pie. Abbey loved sprinkling the flour on the dough. I of course made the pie for my mom's recipe and the result was heaven on a plate (thanks mom).
The low was Abbey getting the stomach flu. We had just been to a conference the weekend before where the stomach flu was going around. It was just the worst seeing her so sick but I loved snuggling in the rocking chair as she slept in my arms in between puking. Kevin and I were up all night with her but thankfully the worst was over by morning. So we spent the rest of the week taking it easy: watch Finding Nemo and Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, fed the ducks at Lopez Lake, napping and we decorated for Christmas (more on that tomorrow).

2 comments:

  1. it's just like the dreaded slocru flu. sooo lame. i'm sorry Abbey!

    p.s. davey's lookin' so cute!

    ReplyDelete