Monday, June 29, 2009

Family Beach Day

On our day off we headed to the beach and had fun as a family. I must be crazy cause I am actually posted pictures of me in a bathing suit. Brave I know with those bad tan lines. But I just love this picture of Abbey and I: holding my hand and with the other dragging her wagon. She has been going through this phase where she has to hold our hand where ever she goes. I just love this phase. Please don't let it end.
Fun in the sand.

Kevin sufing.

Playing in the water with Kevin.

Abbey tasting the salt water. yuck. But she kept going back for more.

This smile sums up our day. FUN in the Sun

3 comments:

  1. You are a HOT Mama!!! I miss you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! Maybe we can do one together with the kids soon? Wyatt loves to drink the salt water too. -Amy

    ReplyDelete